Monday, April 6, 2009

A Dancing Machine

Bailey has started to dance. She does it when she gets really excited or hears music. It's mostly just a lot of bouncing and some arm waving, but every now and then she gets really creative and throws some ballet moves in there. I got a video of her doing some ballet leg lifting during a dancing session. I too am bouncing a lot so this video may cause sea sickness. It's not too exciting, but it makes me laugh.

Also check out her cute outfit that grandma bought for her. I love babies in dresses and leggings. I want to go out and buy leggings in every color, but it's kind of the end of legging season so I'm having a hard time. Maybe it's a sign that I really don't need to buy leggings in every color.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

She is so adorable. it's just going to get more fun.

Kadee said...

So cute, and you were making me laugh...while you were laughing, ha ha!

k d L said...

OH. MY. GOSH. she has an awesome bootie shake going on... :)