Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Super Late Easter

Yes, I know that Easter was about three weeks ago, but I'm just getting around to it. I had to post these cute pictures of her "first" Easter. I put it in quotes because her real first Easter was last year when she was still in the hospital. It was a rather traumatic day because we went up to LA to hear my aunt and uncle speak at their homecoming from their mission in Russia. On the way home, two people came down with the flu. I really wanted to go see Bailey on Easter, but I didn't want to bring the flu germs in with me to the hospital. So we drove down to the hospital, put on masks, and went in and hung out with her for about 30 minutes. So since her first Easter was nothing I'd like to remember, this was her FIRST one.


On Saturday before Easter, we went up to Grandma & Grandpa's house. We ate yummy food, hung out with cousins, and had our traditional hunt for the golden egg. Bailey only had eyes though for the pretty turquoise egg. After she found that one egg, she was happy. It's always fun to be up there with family. So here are some pics of the event:

Here's the only egg Bailey wanted.
Eventually, she picked up a pink one too, so she had one for each hand.She totally crashed with Great Grandma Mosher.
And at this moment, she wanted to crawl around freely (it was right before she feel asleep)
She even read a book with cousin Wesley.

Then on Sunday, Easter morning, she got her basket which was filled with all sorts of bubbles. After church that day, we went over to my mom and dad's house and ate more delicious food and just played. Here's her first easter basket filled with bubbles, bath toys, and eggs from the day before. The cute bunny is from Grandma Mosher.

No comments: