Saturday, January 16, 2010

Catching Up with Some Pics

Today I attempted to make delicious homemade pancakes again. This time I followed all directions, not just my mistaken memories, and they were better, but not yet truly delicious. So I'm on a quest for truly delicious restaurant style pancakes (that don't take a really long time to make). Any suggestions?
While I'm up at midnight, here are some fun pictures that I haven't posted:

Bailey got a tea set for Christmas, so now one of our favorite games is Tea Party! Everyone is invited and everyone gets to have cake and tea.
Here the whole gang is lined up and ready to go.

Big Bird is being served his tea.

Once the party is over, the baby has to be fed and put to bed in her shoebox bed.

During most of Christmas break, we watched at least part of Polar Express at night. She loves the choo-choo and the "Hot Chocolate" song. She just also is into movies now that she's so old and wise :)

Then here's what I think is a cool picture of our Christmas tree and Bailey--maybe not so much the tree as Bailey's cute smile!

Last Sea World Trip 2009: We went to Sea World a couple of days before our passes expired for this year. As usual, Bailey loved it! We got to see lots of characters this time and all of the Christmas decorations were still up.


In front of the big Christmas Tree


Cookie Monster


Giving Ernie & Bert a high five!


With Big Bird


We are penguins--can't you tell!

The week after Christmas, we went up to spend the day with my Grandma and Grandpa Mosher. We had a mini Christmas and Bailey loved it so much she opened her presents, my presents, and Brian's presents!

She wrapped herself up in the packages.

Four generations of Mosher/Miller/Bronson girls!

Bailey would not put the Dora book down and still today loves pressing all of the buttons.

The cousins on New Year's Eve (thanks to Sam and her ferocious roar for getting the kids' attention)

On New Year's Day, my mom and dad took all of the kids to see The Princess and the Frog. They were very brave! They said that the kids sat and watched about half of the movie; after that it was dancing in the aisle and playing in the curtains. I secretly wish that I would have gone to the movie, just to watch what the kids did.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Wow! Whoever got her that tea set, must be AWESOME! :-) I'm so glad she likes it! The pictures are so cute!