Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Favorite Song

Last week I heard a Christmas song on the radio that I had never heard before, but I automatically loved it. I've been dying ever since to hear it again. My Festivus miracle was granted tonight on my way to another midnight shopping trip to Kohls. I immediately called Brian and had him look it up to I could listen to it all day and sing to my heart's content. The melody is very catchy and of course I think I can sing it just as beautifally as they can. The song is called The Virgin's Lullaby If I did it correctly, you'll be able to listen to it too! Merry Christmas and happy singing!

1 comment:

k N d said...

that's such a good one!!! have you heard this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he9BdHNrXTs
i've been addicted to this one since last christmas. i just love this season!