Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pictures of the Season

Here are some pictures from the past week or so:



Bailey has finally discovered Doby's dog food bowl. She crawls straight to it if we don't put up some sort of barricade. The funny thing is that she hasn't tried to eat it, but just move it around and out of the bowl. I'm sure that trend will change rather quickly.Every year I can't resist buying Doby a totally awesome Christmas outfit. Last year he had boots and a coat, but this year I went for the bearded hat. Doby loved it so much, that he wanted to eat it. I can't help buying an outfit like this; it bring such joy to my life. I laugh every time I look at this picture. It is a five bucks well spent!

The same morning that Bailey discovered Doby's dog food, she also claimed her first Christmas decoration. When I was putting these two snowmen on the shelf, I wasn't sure if they would last the whole season. I was right! They are at the perfect level for Bailey to grab, bash, and eat, but it's okay becuase I'm pretty sure they're indestructible.

Last week, Brian's dad came out for business and a visit. It was good to see him and fun for him to see Bailey getting so big and smart.

No comments: